The CGIAR Collaborative Platform for Gender Research will convene its first annual scientific conference and capacity development workshop December 5-8 2017 at KIT Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam. Here you can learn about the event, and find program updates.
Do you have question about the annual scientific conference and capacity development workshop? Please send us an email at email@example.com.
1. To engage CGIAR scientists in the development of a cross-CGIAR framework for gender research that reflects the system’s priorities, strengths and gaps.
2. To promote knowledge-sharing, critical feedback and networking amongst researchers engaged in gender research working towards higher quality outputs.
3. To collectively reflect on the contribution of CGIAR gender research on aqua/agriculture and natural resource management for the broader field of gender and development.
4. To build the capacity of CGIAR gender scientists on requested themes.
- 27 November: preparatory webinar – communicating gender research to a scientific audience. More information to follow.
- 4 December: Pre-meeting for Gender Research Coordinators and Center Gender Representatives (by invitation)
- 5 December: Scientific Conference day 1
- 6 December: Scientific Conference day 2
- 7 December: Capacity Development Workshop day 1
- 8 December: Capacity Development Workshop day 2 and Community of Practice (CoP) meetings
For more information about the program, click here.