In 2019, the Annual Scientific Conference and Capacity Development Workshop will take a different approach with the ‘Seeds of Change‘ Conference.
This conference, jointly funded by the Australian Centre for Agricultural Research, CGIAR Collaborative Platform for Gender Research and University of Canberra will take place on April 2-4, 2019 in Canberra, Australia.
This event will be an interdisciplinary conference for researchers and practitioners in all fields of agriculture (including food/commodity/cash crops, subsistence/semi-subsistence sectors, supply chains, forestry, fisheries, and water management).
The following themes feature in the Seeds of Change conference:
- Gender and Equity for Nutritious and Healthy Food Systems
- Gender, Agricultural Productivity and Rural Transformation
- Cultivating Equality: Bringing Evidence from the Field to Close the Agricultural Gender Gap
- Men, Masculinity and Changing Rural Economies
- Labour and Production Relations
- Gender Integration in Agri-food Systems Research for Development
Call for papers, posters and panels
The call for papers, posters and panels is closed now
Registration is open until March 15, although accepted presented are asked to register by January 15, 2019. Register now.
For more information about scholarships, invited speakers, program, organizing team, venue etc. go to: https://www.canberra.edu.au/research/faculty-research-centres/aisc/seeds-of-change