Using case studies from experiences in the field, this course is designed for anyone working in development, including practitioners, researchers, students, and private sector business partners.
This course is in English
What will you learn?
- How a program, a policy, a law, or a planned action may impact women and men, boys and girls, differently
- Basics of gender and gender mainstreaming
- How gender responsive practices can can create positive change using real-world examples
What resources do you need to do it?
More about this training
- This course has five modules:
1. Importance of Gender Responsive Approaches for Agricultural Productivity
2. Key Gender Terms
3. Gender Mainstreaming Framework
4. Deep Dive Case Studies
5. Final Exam
- Cost: free
- Certification: those who finish the course will receive a certificate of completion
- Format: online and self-paced; some content can be downloaded to work offline
- Registration required (users must make an account)
Who can I contact for more information?
For more information and registration please click here