Including gender in your scientific research will maximize your impact and global reach. It covers what, why and how gender influences scientific research. Learn how to set your research agenda and influence change.
The course is in English.
What will you learn?
Including gender in your scientific research will maximize your impact and global reach. Understand the why, what and how about gender and research, and how your research informs wider global agendas such as the SDGs:
- Gender and scientific research - what and why?
- Gender and scientific research - how?
- Setting your research agenda
- Effective research communication for influencing change
What resources do you need to do it?
You need internet access and a computer. You need to open an online account (with login and passcode) to access the course.
More about this training
The course is aimed at researchers and students in life and natural sciences. It is self-paced and there is no time limit for completing it.
You will learn:
- what we mean by integrating gender into research
- why integrating gender into scientific research is so important
- what integrating gender means for different areas of science
- how to integrate gender for better research quality and impact
- basic advocacy methods for ensuring your research informs wider global agendas such as the SDGs
- how to ensure your research has maximum impact and contributes to change.
The course uses a wide range of examples, and provides activities to practice your learning. Your access to the course and materials is lifelong and via any device.
Who can I contact for more information?
Your instructor will be Alyson Brody, an independent gender consultant, and for any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or sign up directly here.